A143 Thermal Soft Grip Glove
Great for cold environments, this style is dipped with foamed latex offering extreme breathability, soft to the touch and provides superior grip performance in wet or dry conditions.
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- Latex foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Tough 10 gauge liner
- Breathable seamless liner
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- CE certified
EN ISO 21420 Dexterity 5
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (2142X)
EN 511 (X1X)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
EN511EN511 speciﬁes protection against conductive cold down to -50 degrees Celsius. EN511 a.b.c = a: RESISTANCE TO CONVECTIVE COLD; Level 1-4, b: RESISTANT TO CONTACT COLD: Level 1-4, c: WATER PENETRATION: Level 0-1
Share this product:
|Glove Size||M/8 or L/9 or XL/10|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.