B19AAA ASCENTREE Double handled rope clamp for tree care
Handled rope clamp designed for doubled rope ascents, the ASCENTREE has ergonomic handles allowing a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling. Catch/cam unit is totally integrated to prevent any involuntary snagging.
Designed for ascending doubled ropes using the foot-lock technique or using two PANTIN foot ascenders
Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic overmolded handles allow a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows easy handling, even with thick gloves
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- lower hole for connecting a PROGRESS lanyard
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
Weight: 330 g
Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Petzl is a French manufacturer of climbing gear, caving gear, work-at-height equipment, and headlamps based in Crolles (near Grenoble), France. The company was created by the cave explorer Fernand Petzl in the mid-1970s. Their three specialties are: Vertical sports: equipment for mountaineering, climbing, caving, etc. Work at height and rescue: solutions for progression and safety in difficult-access worksites and in technical rescue. Headlamps/head torches that provide hands free lighting.
Share this product:
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.