B02C PANTIN® Foot ascender
The PANTIN foot-mounted rope clamp is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION, or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring. It is available in right- and left-foot versions.
Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring:
- Used in conjunction with CROLL, ASCENSION, or ASCENTREE rope clamps
- Design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under a variety of conditions (such as frozen or dirty ropes)
- Mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- Quick and easy to adjust with DOUBLEBACK buckle
- Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Stainless steel cam offers excellent corrosion resistance
- High-modulus polyethylene strap is abrasion-resistant
Available in right- and left-foot versions
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, high-modulus polyethylene
Weight: 85 g
Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Petzl is a French manufacturer of climbing gear, caving gear, work-at-height equipment, and headlamps based in Crolles (near Grenoble), France. The company was created by the cave explorer Fernand Petzl in the mid-1970s. Their three specialties are: Vertical sports: equipment for mountaineering, climbing, caving, etc. Work at height and rescue: solutions for progression and safety in difficult-access worksites and in technical rescue. Headlamps/head torches that provide hands free lighting.
Share this product:
|Left Foot or Right Foot
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.