A672 CS AHR13 Nitrile Cut Glove, Cut (F)
CT200 cut resistant gloves offer maximum cut protection, radical low light visibility and premium cut glove features.. A reinforced thumb crotch adds extra durability. Suitable for use with most touchscreen devices. The breathable 13-gauge liner ensures an excellent fit and dexterity, Nitrile foam palm coating offers outstanding grip in wet and dry conditions. Reflective label increases glove visibility in low light conditions.
- Level F cut resistance
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability
- This glove can be used with most mobile touchscreen devices
- Reflective Label for improved visibility
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- CE certified
- ANSI cut level A6
- New style
Materials: HPPE, Nylon, Glass Fibre, Polyester, Elastane, Steel Fibre
Standards: EN ISO 21420 Dexterity 5
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 (4X44F)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A6)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
Share this product:
|Glove Size||XS/6 or S/7 or M/8 or L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.