A020AA STRATO® Lightweight helmet
The STRATO helmet is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific additional needs of professionals.
Lightweight and comfortable design:
- liner in EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- name tag holder allows user to be easily identified
- changeable chinstrap and foam
- hearing protection
- available in four colors: white, yellow, red and black
- also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange
Head circumference: 53-63 cm
Weight: 435 g
Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Certification(s): CE EN 397 (1), EN 50365 (2), ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, UKCA, EAC
(1) meets all requirements of the EN 397 standard, except the requirement for internal vertical clearance.
(2) meeting the EN 397 standard in part.
Guarantee: 3 years
Inner Pack Count: 1
References: A020AA00, Color(s): White
References: A020AA01, Color(s): Yellow
References: A020AA02, Color(s): Red
References: A020AA03, Color(s): Black
Petzl is a French manufacturer of climbing gear, caving gear, work-at-height equipment, and headlamps based in Crolles (near Grenoble), France. The company was created by the cave explorer Fernand Petzl in the mid-1970s. Their three specialties are: Vertical sports: equipment for mountaineering, climbing, caving, etc. Work at height and rescue: solutions for progression and safety in difficult-access worksites and in technical rescue. Headlamps/head torches that provide hands free lighting.
EN 397 Industrial Safety HelmetsMANDATORY tests: IMPACT: Energy spread to the head form must not exceed 5 kN after the fall of an object of 5 kg at 1m high, performed at room temperature: +50°C and at -10°C. PENETRATION: The tip of the test mass used (3 kg from 1m height) must not come into contact with the skull, performed at room temperature: +50°C and at -10°C. FLAMMABILITY: The helmet is exposed to a ﬂame, and it must not burn with ﬂame emission more than 5 seconds after removal of the ﬂame. OPTIONAL tests: EXTREME TEMPERATURE: testing impact and penetration are performed at +150°C, at -20°C or -30 °C temperatures. ELECTRICAL (440V A.C): Protects against a short accidental contact with electric leads under voltage up to 440 Vac. LATERAL DEFORMATION (LD): Protects against lateral compression. The maximum deformation of the helmet should be ≤40 mm. MOLTEN METAL (MM): The helmet is not deformed or penetrated by splashes of molten metal.
EN 50365 Electrical Insulating HelmetsThis standard is for helmets used for working live or close to live parts on installations not exceeding 1000 V a.c. or 1500 V d.c. Testing to EN 50365 exceeds testing under EN397 for electrical properties. Marking: double triangle + class +batch number.
Share this product:
|Color||RER Red or BKR Black or YER Yellow or WHR White|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.