1010572 Firefighter Boots Leutnant Pro
Protective boots for Firefighters, insulation against cold and heat.
1. injection moulded rubber/PU sole with excellent energy absorption and heat insulation properties: temperature, inside the shoe increases by only +2.3 °C, proportion of PU above 90%
2. upper construction with 3D-mesh-lining- no heat accumulation and pleasant foot environment- improved air circulation- insulation against cold and heat
3. comfortable padding
4. self-cleaning outsole with tread depth of 6mm | lateral profile | oil, fuel and acid resistant | slipping resistance SRC
5. handy pull on loops | wide natural fit in size 12 | leg height about 31 cm |weight approx. 1050 g | black, full grain water-proof leather | no side seams | pre-formed and reinforced counter | remov-able, anatomically shaped and sweat absorbing cork insole
6. ankle padding and 3D-mesh-lining
7. heat resistant threads (Nomex) | reflective straps on front and back | anatomically shaped steel toe cap, impact resistant up to 200 joules| abrasion resistant scuff cap with twin recessed seams | stainless steel midsole
EN 15090:2012Footwear for firefighters. Three types of footwear for use by firefighters for general purpose rescue (F1), fire rescue (F2), hazardous materials emergencies (F3). Type 1 (F1): Forestry fire intervention: Toe cap & Perforation resistant plate (P) is optional, Can be class I and Class II (rubber or polymers). Chemical resistance is optional, can comply only if the boot is class II (polymeric materials) Heat resistance at least HI1. Type 2 (F2): Structural fire intervention: Toe cap protection & Perforation resistant plate. Can be class I and Class II. Chemical resistance is optional, can comply only if the boot is class II (polymeric materials). Heat resistance at least HI2 Type 3 (F3): Structural fire intervention with chemical risk: Toe cap protection & Perforation resistant plate. Chemical resistance Can be only Class II (polymeric materials). Heat resistance at least HI2. The fire intervention safety boots can have optionally: CI (outsoles with Cold Insulation). M (Metatarsal protection only if toe cap protection is present). AN (Ankle Protection). CR (Cut Resistance).
Share this product:
|Footwear size||39 or 40 or 41 or 42 or 43 or 44 or 45 or 46|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.