100023 Firefighter Helmet PAB Fire 05
PAB Fire 05 GLASS FIBRE-REINFORCED THERMOPLASTIC
Awarded modern design and excellent protection properties. Optimal relationship between protection and comfort with a broad spectrum of optional upgrades.
Extreme temperature resistance up to 1,000 0C in a ten-second flash over flames
Long-term temperature resistance, radiant heat test 14 kW/m2
Excellent protection properties at low temperatures -30 °C
High resistance to mechanical impacts
Visor resistant to high energy particles impacts
With a wide range of accessories, the helmet adapts to your needs and provides the highest level of protection even in the most demanding conditions. Advanced design and the highest quality materials ensures a high level of safety and exceptional comfort.
Coated with high-quality, fire-retardant, and UV-resistant paint, the helmet is available in a variety of colours. Also available in any other RAL scale colour (with MOQ).
White, Yellow, Red, HV Yellow, Lumino
- HELMET SHELL: Awarded design, lightweight, made of glass fibre–reinforced thermoplastic, extremely resistant to impacts and flames.
- POWERFUL INTEGRATED LED LIGHT: ATEX & IP67 certified LED light for optimal lighting of the surrounding environment. Three switchable power settings and red position light on the back. Easy installation and removal without tools.
- REFLECTIVE ELEMENTS: For better visibility in low light conditions. Available in different colours.
- HELMET INTERIOR: Comfortable interior, padded with soft materials, ergonomically shaped, washable, and replaceable. Allows optimal air circulation.
- EYE PROTECTOR: Integrated eye protector as standard equipment, EN 14458:2018 certified, classified in Optical Class 1.
- VISOR: Face guard with improved thermal performance, EN 14458:2018 certified, classified in Optical Class 1. Also available with metal coating.
- TORCH ATTACHMENT: Two torch attachments on each side of the shell allow optimal torch positioning for various needs.
- ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM: New ratchet knob with better adjustment precision. Fits sizes from 52 to 65 cm.
- NECK PROTECTOR: We offer various types of neck protection – aluminized flame retardant fabric, meta aramid fabric or wool (Holland type) – all with a quick and secure attachment system.
Full head protection (including neck and face), type B3b
Electrical insulation capacity: E2, E3
Interior shock absorber for excellent shock absorption properties
Resistance to penetration of sharp objects
Reflective elements for better visibility in low light conditions
Includes a neck protector (available in aluminized flame retardant fabric, meta aramid fabric or wool for Holland style)
Three-point chinstrap (fire-retardant aramid tape, tested to prevent skin irritation)
Resistance to flames and radiant heat Resistance to hot solids and molten metals
PAB Akrapović is a family-run company specializing in developing and manufacturing high-tech protective helmets. It was established in 1953 and has grown considerably over the decades. We employ people with diverse knowledge and skills with a focus on knowledge about protective equipment. The company’s headquarters, R&D, and production facilities are in Buzet, Croatia.
Share this product:
|Color||HVRR Yellow HVRR or RER Red or YER Yellow or WHR White or YHV Yellow HV or LMO Lumino|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.