B305 Hi-Vis Hooded Zip Sweatshirt
For extra ease and versatility why not choose the B305 zipped hoodie. The ultimate package of practicality, strength and style.
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Side access pockets
- Front zip opening for easy access
- Hood for added protection against the elements
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Adjustable cord and toggle for a secure fit
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- CE certified
- 2 pockets for secure storage
Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 300g
RIS 3279 TOM Issue 2 (Orange Only)
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
EN ISO 20471 Hi-Vis Class 3EN ISO 20471 is divided into three classes, the requirement for the area consisting of reflectors and fluorescent materials – that determines which class you need to choose. Minimum areas of visible material in m². Class 3: Reflective Tape = 0.20m², Fluorescent material = 0.80m². Class 2: Reflective Tape = 0.13m², Fluorescent material = 0.50m². Class 1: Reflective Tape = 0.10m², Fluorescent material = 0.14m². The highest class is class 3. There are two ways to attain class 3. Either choose an EN ISO 20471 product that is rated class 3 on its own (e.g. a jacket) or choose two products that together are class 3 certified.
Share this product:
|Color||ORR Orange or YER Yellow|
|Garment Size||XS - XSmall or S - Small or M - Medium or L - Large or XL - XLarge or XXL - XXLarge or XXXL - 3XLARGE or 4XL - 4XLarge|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.