AP01 Thermo Pro Glove
Designed with a dual latex coating for superior grip and protection against liquids and water penetration. The insulated liner protects from cold ensuring hands are kept warm. Ergonomically designed to optimise comfort, enhance dexterity and provide high level of resistant to abrasion and tearing.
- Fully coated for maximum liquid protection
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Latex foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Superb abrasion and tear resistance
- Ergonomic design to reduce hand fatigue
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- UKCA marked
Materials: Brushed Acrylic
EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 5
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 (2132X)
EN 511 (X3X)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A3)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
EN511EN511 speciﬁes protection against conductive cold down to -50 degrees Celsius. EN511 a.b.c = a: RESISTANCE TO CONVECTIVE COLD; Level 1-4, b: RESISTANT TO CONTACT COLD: Level 1-4, c: WATER PENETRATION: Level 0-1
Share this product:
|S/7 or M/8 or L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11 or XXXL/12
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.