A643 Amber Cut Glove - Nitrile Foam, Cut (B)
A level B cut resistant liner for low risk cut protection and nitrile foam dipping for enhanced grip. Bright orange liner provides easy identification.
- Level B cut resistance
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Machine washable
- Suited for food processing plants and resistant to greases, animal fats and oils
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- CE certified
- Amber for low risk cut protection
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- ANSI cut level A2
- Breathable seamless liner
- CE foodsafe
- Wash at 40°C using non-biological detergent, re-shape after wash. Do not tumble dry.
Materials: HPPE, Polyester, Elastane
EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 5
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (4X42B)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A2)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
CE Food SafeArticles intended to come into contact with food. Materials that come into contact with food must not contaminate food with hazardous substances. The Regulation 1935/2004/EC governs the requirements for traceability and identification throughout the production chain. The products shall also be marked with the glass/fork symbol.
Share this product:
|Glove Size||S/7 or M/8 or L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.