A145 Cold Grip Glove
Specially designed for use in cold conditions. The crinkled latex finish offers excellent grip and the warm acrylic 7 gauge liner offers protection against cold hazards in extreme conditions.
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- Crinkle latex grip offers excellent grip
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Fully dipped thumb for increased coverage
- Warm 7 gauge acrylic liner for extreme cold protection
- Breathable seamless liner
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- Robust 7 gauge liner
Materials: Latex, Acrylic, Polyester, Elastic
EN ISO 21420
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (2231X)
EN 511 (X2X)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A2)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
EN511EN511 speciﬁes protection against conductive cold down to -50 degrees Celsius. EN511 a.b.c = a: RESISTANCE TO CONVECTIVE COLD; Level 1-4, b: RESISTANT TO CONTACT COLD: Level 1-4, c: WATER PENETRATION: Level 0-1
Share this product:
|Color||OBL Orange/Blue or Y4R Yellow/Blue|
|Glove Size||M/8 or L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.