A632 Green Cut Glove Long Cuff, Cut (D)
An extremely comfortable cut level D cut resistant glove. Nitrile foam dipping for enhanced grip. Bright green liner provides easy identification. Extended 10cm cuff adds additional protection the wrist and forearm area.
- Level D cut resistance
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Extended cuff for wrist and forearm protection
- Machine washable
- Protects against cuts and abrasion
- CE certified
- Green - High risk cut protection
- Breathable seamless liner
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- ANSI cut level A4
- New style
- CE foodsafe
- UKCA marked
- Wash at 40°C using non-biological detergent, re-shape after wash. Do not tumble dry.
Materials: HPPE, Glass Fibre, Elastane, Elastic, Polyester
Standards: EN ISO 21420 Dexterity 5
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (4X44D)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A4)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
CE Food SafeArticles intended to come into contact with food. Materials that come into contact with food must not contaminate food with hazardous substances. The Regulation 1935/2004/EC governs the requirements for traceability and identification throughout the production chain. The products shall also be marked with the glass/fork symbol.
Share this product:
|Glove Size||S/7 or M/8 or L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11 or XXXL/12|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.