A450 Weatherproof Hi-Vis Glove
Designed for use in the most demanding conditions. Insulated liner and knitwrist keeps hands warm and dry. Tough double dipped PVC coating prevents oil, grease and water penetration.
- Fully coated for maximum liquid protection
- Double dipped coating for durability
- Prevents grease, oil and water penetration
- 12 gauge liner for dexterity
- Knitted cuff for comfort and warmth
- Suitable for any work area where oil and grease resistance is a priority
- CE certified
Materials: PVC, Foam, Cotton
EN ISO 21420
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (4231X)
EN 511 (11X)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
EN511EN511 speciﬁes protection against conductive cold down to -50 degrees Celsius. EN511 a.b.c = a: RESISTANCE TO CONVECTIVE COLD; Level 1-4, b: RESISTANT TO CONTACT COLD: Level 1-4, c: WATER PENETRATION: Level 0-1
Share this product:
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.