A300 Nitrile Knitwrist
Fully coated nitrile knitwrist glove designed for applications that require additional abrasion resistance. Tough nitrile coating prevents grease, oil and water penetration. Suitable for refuse collection, utilities and maintenance.
- Smooth heavy Nitrile coating
- 12 gauge liner for dexterity
- Fully coated for maximum liquid protection
- Jersey cotton lining with knitwrist
- Suitable for any work area where oil and grease resistance is a priority
- Maximum EN level 4 abrasion
- CE certified
- ANSI abrasion level 3
Materials: Cotton, Jersey Lining
EN ISO 21420 Dexterity 5
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (4111X)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A1)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
Share this product:
|Glove Size||M/8 or L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.