11-300 Fire Fighting Jacket
11-300 is a fire fighter protective jacket that features: Unaffected by cleaning Isolation layer all the way into the storm flap Sleeves with velcro fastening strip adjustable in width Patch pocket inside with velcro.
Fire Fighter Protective Jacket – Model 11-300
• Xf2 Level 2 – Performance in Heat Test: Flame.
• Xr2 Level 2 – Performance in Heat Test: Radiation.
• Y2 Level 2 - Resistance against Water Penetration
• Z2 Level 2 – Resistance against Water Vapour Resistance
• Unaffected by Cleaning
• Turn-down collar with Velcro width adjustment
• Panic zipper and Tab to fix antenna
• Isolated storm flap with Velcro strip fastener
• Two side pockets with flap and Velcro
• The left pocket with tab and snap hook
• An inserted radio pocket adjustable in two heights with a safety Velcro tape
• Sleeves with Velcro fastening strip adjustable width
• Velcro tape for personal label
• Nomex knitted waistband and a thumb loop
• Detachable fluorescent back label “Fire Brigade”
• Patch pocket inside with Velcro strip fastener
• Big arm motion gusset also in the isolation layers
• Moisture absorption barrier in the hem of jacket
• 3M Scotchlite reflective material
Structure of functions:
1. Outer fabric: Nomex® Outershell Tough (75% meta-aramid (Nomex®)/23% para-aramid (Kevlar®)/2% antistatic fibre)
2. Membrane (moisture barrier): 100% polyester knitted fabric with PES coating, Sympatex® membrane
3. Thermal insulation/Inner lining: Carbon fibre needle fleece quilted with 50% aramid/50% viscose FR
Share this product:
|Garment Size||M - Medium or L - Large or XL - XLarge or XXL - XXLarge|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.