B17A ASCENSION Ergonomic handled ascender
The ASCENSION handled rope clamp is designed for rope ascents and features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- wide lower hole for easy attachment of the carabiners of the PROGRESS lanyard and FOOTAPE and FOOTCORD footloops
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
Available in left- or right-handed and in black/yellow or black versions
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
Weight: 165 g
Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, UKCA, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
References: B17ALA, Version: Left-handed, Color(s): Black/Yellow
References: B17ARA, Version: Right-handed, Color(s): Black/Yellow
References: B17ALN, Version: Left-handed, Color(s): Black
References: B17ARN, Version: Right-handed, Color(s): Black
Petzl is a French manufacturer of climbing gear, caving gear, work-at-height equipment, and headlamps based in Crolles (near Grenoble), France. The company was created by the cave explorer Fernand Petzl in the mid-1970s. Their three specialties are: Vertical sports: equipment for mountaineering, climbing, caving, etc. Work at height and rescue: solutions for progression and safety in difficult-access worksites and in technical rescue. Headlamps/head torches that provide hands free lighting.
Share this product:
|FP Options||Right Hand or Left Hand|
|Color||BKY Black/Yellow or BKR Black|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.