AP02 Thermo Pro Ultra Glove
Using innovative technology this glove repels water and heavy oils. Liquid placed on this glove rolls off, protecting the underlying surface. The twin liner traps heat and allows breathability. Sandy palm finish gives improved grip.
- Water repellent nano coating for light splash applications
- Twin liner traps in heat through increased insulation
- Sandy finish for exceptional grip in water, grease or oil
- Tough 10 gauge liner
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
- Breathable seamless liner
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
Materials: Polyester, Elastic
EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 5
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (4242X)
EN 511 (X2X)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A2)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
EN511EN511 speciﬁes protection against conductive cold down to -50 degrees Celsius. EN511 a.b.c = a: RESISTANCE TO CONVECTIVE COLD; Level 1-4, b: RESISTANT TO CONTACT COLD: Level 1-4, c: WATER PENETRATION: Level 0-1
Share this product:
|Glove Size||S/7 or M/8 or L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.