AC01 Chainmail Glove
Perfect for meat processing environments when protection against sharp blades is vital. Clip fastening for improved hygiene to reduce bacteria build up. Ambidextrous to suit right and left handed users. Sold singly.
- Made from stainless steel chainmail for maximum protection
- Ideal for meat processing
- These gloves are ambidextrous and are suitable for left or right handed users for added functionality
- Suited for food processing plants and resistant to greases, animal fats and oils
- Can be used in food industries (metal detectable)
- Sold in singles
- CE certified
- CE foodsafe
- UKCA marked
Materials: Stainless Steel
CE Food Safe
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
CE Food SafeArticles intended to come into contact with food. Materials that come into contact with food must not contaminate food with hazardous substances. The Regulation 1935/2004/EC governs the requirements for traceability and identification throughout the production chain. The products shall also be marked with the glass/fork symbol.
Share this product:
|Glove Size||S/7 or M/8 or L/9 or XL/10|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.