A751 Apacha Cold Store Glove
Specially designed for use in cold environments whether this is an indoor cold store or harsh outdoor winter conditions. Breathable waterproof membrane keeps the hands dry and reduces the risk of dangerous moisture build up. Elasticated knitted cuff ensures a comfortable and secure fit. Enhanced grip pads on the glove palm allows for secure grip in all conditions.
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- Inner soft Insulatex lining offering warmth and comfort
- Waterproof keeping the wearer dry and protected from the elements
- Knitted cuff for comfort and warmth
- Textured pattern for enhanced grip
- Leather palm greatly improves durability
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- CE certified
Materials: Neoprene, Insulatex, Nylon, Waterproof Membrane, Leather
EN ISO 21420
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (3544X)
EN 511 (33X)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
EN511EN511 speciﬁes protection against conductive cold down to -50 degrees Celsius. EN511 a.b.c = a: RESISTANCE TO CONVECTIVE COLD; Level 1-4, b: RESISTANT TO CONTACT COLD: Level 1-4, c: WATER PENETRATION: Level 0-1
Share this product:
|Glove Size||L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.