A660 PU Coated CS E18 Glove, Cut (E)
18 gauge cut level E cut resistant glove with PU coating offering secure grip in dry and light oily handling environments. A reinforced thumb crotch adds extra durability. The breathable 18 gauge liner offers outstanding dexterity and comfort. Suitable for use with touchscreen devices. Reflective label increases glove visibility in low light conditions.
- Level E cut resistance
- 18 gauge liner for extra dexterity
- Smooth PU coating for increased abrasion resistance
- This glove can be used with most mobile touchscreen devices
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability
- Reflective Label for improved visibility
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- New style
- UKCA marked
Materials: HPPE, Nylon, Steel Fibre, Elastane
Standards: EN ISO 21420 Dexterity 5
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 (3X42E)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A5)
For over 117 years we’ve possessed an unrelenting ambition to produce the world’s most trusted and requested protective wear. Through the decades, we have continuously proven our dedication to quality, producing world beating safety garments, foot protection, hand protection and PPE, while pushing the boundaries in protection technologies. Technologies that make the workplace a safer place.
Share this product:
|Glove Size||XS/6 or S/7 or M/8 or L/9 or XL/10 or XXL/11|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.